寫字為生

Sasha & Jessica 萌到沒天理的超可愛BFF


首先隆重介紹的就是這張啦啦啦啦!這兩隻怎麼可以這麼可愛拉>////<
Sssha每次喝飲料都好萌!!!!


Sasha在訪談中:

AE: I know you’re also close friends with Jessica Capshaw from Grey’s Anatomy and she plays a gay character on that show. Do you ever compare notes about your lesbian fanbases?

SA: We do now, because it has grown so much for both of us. Obviously, she’s playing a lesbian and I am not. She is out on her show, so it’s different for her. But so many people think that she and I are sisters or look alike. It’s funny when we met 15 years ago, it really was, “Oh my gosh, you remind me of Sasha Alexander” to Jessica and they’d say it to me about Jessica. We’d say literally who is that? And when we met it was like, “Oh, you’re this person.”


It’s funny that that is how we met and now that has also gone out into the universe and to fans. Now people who do not know we’re friends still say you remind me of her and you remind me of her. It’s really sweet and we laugh a lot about it. And recently someone put a Photoshop thing up where they took our heads and put them on the other’s body. She was like, “Oh my Gosh, I look so good in that dress.”




TV Guide Magazine: Who's your real-life Rizzoli?

Alexander: She's an actress — Jessica Capshaw from Grey's Anatomy . We met 12, 13 years ago because people would always say, "You remind me of my friend Jessica," and it was the same for her about me. So many people said it mutually that finally we saw each other at an audition and she said, "Hey, do you mind waiting for me? Let's go have a coffee." And that was it. She's the godmother to my daughter, I'm the godmother to her son. She's hilarious.


萌呆陪伴的夜晚^^
下次就讓我們一起來看看RI和GA裡面的這兩隻有多像吧~~
Edit
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 意見:

張貼留言